Guest Accomodations at Zenaida Cellars
Zenaida Cellars, being conveniently located on the California Central Coast, only 200 miles from San Francisco or Los Angeles, is the perfect place for a getaway. With that in mind, we currently offer you two options to lay your head.
First is the Winemaker’s Loft. The Winemaker’s Loft is a 1500 square foot, two bedroom suite located above the winery. This home away from home offers comfortable accommodations for up to four adult guests, a fully equipped kitchen and breathtaking views of the vineyard. And if you can’t completely unplug, we also offer free wireless internet access.
- Rates for the Winemaker’s Loft
- Monday - Thursday: $350 per night
- Friday - Sunday: $375 per night
Our new addition to the Zenaida Cellars Loft Family is the CellarMaster’s Suite. The Suite is a 350 square foot master bedroom suite featuring a California King sized luxury bed and a relaxing whirlpool tub. The unique factor to the CellarMaster’s Suite is the window above the bed that looks out into the cellar.
The Suite was redesigned using as many sustainable products as possible, from the flooring, which is solid quick-growing bamboo, to the bedding which is made from bamboo and organic cotton. The Suite has a spa quality feel to it that we think you will enjoy. The CellarMaster’s Suite is designed for one to two guests and features a flat screen tv, dvd player, reverse osmosis water, Sub-Zero refrigerator, free wireless internet, and an on-demand coffee maker with organic coffee from Joebella Coffee Roasters in Templeton.
- Rates for the Cellarmaster’s Suite
- Monday-Thursday $250.00 per night
- Friday-Sunday $275 per night
We look forward to having you as our guest at the winery. To read what people are saying about the Loft and the Suite, visit our winery blog.
A convenient toll free number is also available 24 hours a day, call 1-866-ZEN-LOFT. Two night minimum, special weekly rates available, no pets or smoking please. Visa/Mastercard accepted.
- Loft Reservation Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations must be made seven days prior to reservation date
- Cancellations made within seven days of reserved date will be responsible for 50% of the stay amount
- No shows are responsible for full stay amount
- Changes made to an existing reservation are dependant on availability