Join Our Wine Club
Members enjoy exclusive discounts on wine, merchandise, events and guest accommodations.
Depending on how you receive our wines, either SHIP TO or PICK UP, we have two different schedules.
Pick-Up Members will receive 4 bottles of wine in the months of February, May, August and November.
Ship-To Members will receive 4 bottles in February, 4 bottles in April, and 8 bottles in November (a combined shipment of Summer and Fall allocations.) We do not ship wine club orders during the months of May through September/October due to the heat of the season.
We have pick-up events at the winery the first Saturdays of February, May, August, and November. Members are invited to pick-up your wine club shipments and enjoy lunch from various local food trucks on the house. In May, we celebrate our wine club members with Wine Club Appreciation Month, a month long pick up event with Food Trucks every Saturday. Reservations are required for all wine club pick-up events. Check out the Food Truck schedule for 2021 HERE.
Upon joining, members are granted access to our members only accommodations located at the winery.
We offer an escalating discount program based on a combination of number of shipments taken and years of membership. See the table below for details.
ZC Crew Loyalty Program
2019 Force de Fleurs, 2018 46 & Vine, 2018 Estate Zinfandel, and 2018 Knucklehead
2018 Zephyr, 2018 46 & Vine, 2018 Estate Zinfandel, and 2018 Knucklehead
ZC Crew Benefits
- No cost to join
- Unique loyalty program – the longer you remain an active ZC Crew member, the deeper your discount.
- Start with a 20% discount on all wine purchases and work your way up to 50% off wine purchases by staying a ZC Crew member
- Receive 20% off all merchandise and lodging
- Exclusive members only lodging in the Winemaker’s Loft or Cellarmaster’s Studio.
- Quarterly wine installments conveniently delivered to your home or picked up at the winery at our quarterly pick-up parties
- Enjoy $10 Flat Rate Shipping* on each quarterly wine shipment
- Complimentary tasting and events throughout the year
*We do not ship to: AK, AL, AR, CT, DE, HI, KY, LA, MS, NH, NJ, UT, VT
Members Only Accommodations
The Winemaker’s Loft is a 1500 square foot, two bedroom suite located above the winery. This home away from home offers comfortable accommodations for up to four adult guests, a fully equipped kitchen and breathtaking views of the vineyard.
The Cellarmaster’s Studio is a 350 square foot master bedroom studio featuring a California King sized luxury bed and a relaxing whirlpool tub. The unique factor to the Cellarmaster’s Studio is the window above the bed that looks out into the cellar.